1. STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SALE
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by us (“Sealwear”) to you (“buyer”) and will prevail over any other documentation or communication from you.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing Goods are supplied by Sealwear only on these conditions and no variation thereto shall have effect.
- The prices of the Goods will be clearly stated on the Website and will be inclusive of sales tax.
- All prices are exclusive of shipping and local import duties.
- The total purchase price, including sales tax and any delivery charges will be clearly displayed in the buyer’s shopping cart prior to the point of confirming the order.
- Made-to-measure service will attract a 20% surcharge to cover costs of pattern making and extra materials used. This will be stated prior to confirming the order.
- Sealwear accepts orders by Phone, Fax, Letter and Email or through its secure Website Shopping Cart.
- If the buyer places an order in the Online-Shop he will receive an automatically produced E-Mail to acknowledge the order.
- By placing the order the buyer accepts Sealwear’s conditions of sale.
- No Goods will be dispatched before the order is paid for in full.
- All Goods remain the property of Sealwear UK Ltd. until they are completely paid.
4. CANCELLATION, RETURNS & REFUNDS
- When Sealwear receives the buyer’s order it is placed in the manufacturing schedule and start to incur cost from this time. So, Sealwear has to enforce a cancellation policy: Cancel order within 10 days – no charge. Cancel 10-20 days – 20% charge.
- If the buyer wishes to cancel or amend an order please call on 01202 86 8888 within the UK or from overseas dial +44 1202 86 8888 quoting the full name and address and the order number which appears on the order confirmation.
- If the buyer is in any way unhappy with his order, please contact Sealwear for Returns/Exchanges reference.
- If the buyer orders the wrong size, he may return the item for exchange in a different size at no extra cost except for postage within 14 calendar days from the date the order was shipped.
- Returned goods will only be accepted if still in new condition, unpolished, unwashed with no signs of wear
- Refunds will only be given on such items provided they are unworn (apart from having been tried on) in their original condition.
- The Company will not give refunds on, or exchange, items that have been altered, chlorinated or treated in any way.
- Sealwear accepts Cheque payment and Cash payment in Pounds Sterling sent by Registered Mail together with a Sealwear ordering form or by calling in at Sealwear’s showroom or personal appointment outside office hours.
- Sealwear accepts Bank Transfer – Sealwear UK Ltd., account no: 61 85 17 21, Branch Sort Code: 40-13-07, HSBC Bank Plc. BIC: HBUKGB4102T, IBAN: GB20HBUK40 13076 185 1721. Additional bank charges have to be covered by the buyer.
- Advice for payment – All financial transactions will be performed by SEALWEAR UK Ltd. Unit A6, Nimrod Way, Stirling Business Park, Ferndown, Dorset, BH21 7SH United Kingdom. All prices shown will be in GBP currency. Transactions will be processed using the latest SSL-128-Bit-encryption.Your credit card bank statement will show a purchase at “Sealwear-online-shop +44 1202 86 88 88”. Your credit card will be charged directly with the purchase. All confirmed purchased order will be immediately scheduled for production, all inquiries will be replied to within two working days. We strongly recommend to print out all transaction details and our Terms & Conditions and keep them easily accessible.
- Sealwear items are handmade. They are usually made up according to customer requirements and will enter the manufacturing schedule once an order is received. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- All orders are securely packed and sent under plain cover.
- Shipping costs will be charged to the buyer. They are depending on destination, mode of delivery (e.g. airfreight) and weight.
- Deliveries outside the EEC may become subject to specific customs regulations. The buyer shall be responsible for obtaining any import license required under the contract.
- We will add the cost of postage and packing to your order.
- Our delivery charges are based Royal Mail 2nd Class signed-for Delivery in the UK, and Royal Mail International Signed delivery to the rest of the world.
- The price is calculated according to the size, weight, value and destination of the consignment.
- We can ship your order to anywhere in the world
- Sealwear will not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any items from the Website or for refusing to accept an order.
- Sealwear does not give any warranty and make no representation, express or implied to a) the adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods for your purpose, b) the truth of any information on the Website, c) any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goods for an particular purpose, d) compliance with any law.
- Due to the nature of the Goods, Sealwear will accept no responsibility for: a) personal injury through misadventure or incorrect usage, b) allergic reactions due to the natural latex content in the manufactured rubber items.
- Sealwear will not be held responsible for damage caused by misuse or poor care of garments.
- Sealwear is not liable for the external content to which this Website refers directly (via link) or indirectly.
- All pictures, ownership rights, trade marks and any other intellectual property rights in the Website and its contents shall remain the sole property of Sealwear and/ort he content provider.
- None of pictures or the content may be copied onto other websites, posted in newsgroups or published in any other way in the internet or any other media or print media with Sealwear’s prior written permission.